Back by popular demand….. me!
After a few comments from various friends and family, I’m picking back up where I left off last fall with various (mis)adventures, some partially written.
Another day another long weekend where I ditch my husband to go visit my friends.
While poor Frenchman has some projects that are keeping him chained to his desk, I on the other hand happen to have free time and some friends located in interesting places. A good friend recently [September 2017] moved to Dublin for grad school and, never having made it to Ireland before, I decided to be such a good friend and visit her to help her get settled into her new home.
On the Must Do list:
- Guinness – drink some, visit the brewery
- Scones – eat some, preferably with delicious Irish butter
- Tea – to go with the scones, naturally
- Fish & Chips – eat some, probably with Guinness
- Oh and I guess visit some of the city…
Clearly I have my priorities straight. Continue reading